Monday, July 06, 2009

Menu Plan Monday for July 6


A bright sunny day here in northern New England. Yesterday was our first sunny day in weeks. There is a possibility of showers later on, and in fact we have already had a sprinkle or two, but I am trusting that the laundry hanging on the line will get dry! Here's my menu plan, including, as it often does, meals that didn't get used last week:

MONDAY: BBQ Chicken, Potato Salad, Vidalia Onion Blossoms (all leftover from Saturday), Broccoli

TUESDAY: Sweet & Sour Pork, Rice, Fruit Salad

WEDNESDAY: Pizza, Pasta Salad or Soup

THURSDAY: Tuna Macaroni Salad, Baking Powder Biscuits

FRIDAY: Hot Dogs, Baked Beans, Coleslaw

SATURDAY: Hamburgers,French Fries, Coleslaw

SUNDAY: Greek Spinach Pie, 3-Bean Salad

If you would like to see menus which others have shared, head over to I'm an Organizing Junkie and check out the links. Often, well over 300 people share links to their weekly menus. You'll find some great ideas and often recipes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.