Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Back-on-Track Challenge, Day 2


Here's how things went yesterday:

* Health & energy -- kept up with the Body Clutter Investigator, ate well, exercised, drink quite a bit of water, got 25g fiber, and got 6.5 hours sleep.

* Devotional life -- continued my study of Psalms (I'm currently studying Psalm 96:1-4); worked on memorizing 2 Peter 1:3-4. Had a wonderful quiet time of reading the Bible and praying.

* Homemaking -- made a schedule for my day. Did a small amount of decluttering and some laundry. Didn't do anything (other than dishes and basic upkeep) in zone 2. Baked cookies for lunch boxes.

* Creativity -- finished the first of four curtains! And started working on the second one. Creatively used leftover pork chops to make sweet & sour pork for supper. Worked for awhile in my scrapbook-style journal.

So that was day 2 of my challenge. Overall, I'm pleased with how things went. I'm especially pleased to see the Lord encourage me in the areas of Bible study and memory and in nurturing my creativity. How about you? If you're taking part in this challenge with me, share your thoughts in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.