Monday, July 20, 2009

Back-on-Track Challenge, Days 13-14



Things have been somewhat off track the past 2 days:

* Health & energy -- ate quite well, drank quite a bit of water, went for a walk on Saturday, got a good amount of sleep.

* Devotional life -- continued memorizing 2 Peter 1:5-7. Had a shorter quiet time each day because of having house guests and things to do with them.

* Homemaking -- kept things fairly neat over the weekend, made to-do lists and followed them.

* Creativity -- didn't find time for this over the weekend.

So that was days 13-14 of my challenge. I'm quite pleased with how things went, especially with a houseful of people and a lot of extra cooking to do.

How about you? If you're taking part in this challenge with me, share your thoughts in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.