Sunday, July 12, 2009

Back-on-Track Challenge, Day 6



Here's how things went yesterday:

* Health & energy -- kept up with the Body Clutter Investigator, ate well, drank quite a bit of water, got 25g fiber, went for a walk, and got 7.5 hours sleep.

* Devotional life -- continued my study of Psalms (I'm currently studying Psalm 96:1-4); worked on memorizing 2 Peter 1:3-4. Had a wonderful quiet time of reading the Bible and praying.

* Homemaking -- made a schedule for my day. Did a bit of decluttering in zone 2.

* Creativity -- Got all of the pieces for the remaining 3 curtains hemmed, made casings in the top part of each, sewed gathering stitches in all 3 ruffles. Finished one project I'm making for the bathroom. Did some cross-stitch on a Christmas ornament. .

So that was day 6 of my challenge. I'm very pleased with how things went. I'm especially pleased that I could fit a good bit of creativity into my day, as it's very important to keep my responsibility-filled life in balance.

How about you? If you're taking part in this challenge with me, share your thoughts in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.