Thursday, July 30, 2009

Back-on-Track Challenge, Day 24


Here's how things went yesterday:

* Health & energy -- kept up with the Body Clutter Investigator, ate well, drank plenty of water, got about 27g fiber, exercised, and got 6.5 hours sleep.

* Devotional life -- worked on the Bible study Becoming a Woman of Grace, by Cynthia Heald; worked on memorizing 2 Peter 1:10-11. Had a wonderful quiet time of reading the Bible and praying. Made a new page for my prayer journal.

* Homemaking -- made a schedule for my day. Stuck to my schedule and accomplished most things on my list. Did three loads of laundry and hung them on the line with the hopes of getting them dry, since it was somewhat of a sunny day (a rarity this summer). Unfortunately the day was so humid that only about half of the items got completely dry.

* Creativity -- Spent time working on craft preparation for our church's kids' outreach on Saturday. Posted in my blog. Worked on a sewing project. Spent a few minutes on cross stitch Christmas ornaments. Wrote in my journal.

So that was day 24 of my challenge. I'm very pleased with how things went, especially my quiet time. It was wonderful... exactly what I want each day's quiet time to be, but it doesn't always work out that way! So far, it has been a super week in that department. I am also thankful that the Lord helped me to accomplish a lot yesterday even though I was out of the house for half of the day.

How about you? If you're taking part in this challenge with me, share your thoughts in the comments! Just a couple more days! Tomorrow will be my last day of this challenge.

2 comments:

  1. wow...you have made it to 24 days,

    How proud you must feel ;)

    Thank you for sharing your days, it has been such an encouragement to me...

    lady m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nice comments, lady m! I am glad my sharing this challenge has been an encouragement to you.

    Stop in anytime...

    God bless,
    Mrs.T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.