Thursday, July 16, 2009

Back-on-Track Challenge, Day 10



Here's how things went yesterday:

* Health & energy -- kept up with the Body Clutter Investigator, ate well, drank quite a bit of water, got 25g fiber, exercised, and got 6.5 hours sleep.

* Devotional life -- continued my study of Psalms; worked on memorizing 2 Peter 1:5-7. Had a wonderful quiet time of reading the Bible and praying. Added a new page to my prayer journal.

* Homemaking -- made a schedule for my day and pretty much stuck to it. Planned meals for a busy weekend with a houseful of guests. Washed and dried the guest towels and did several loads of laundry.

* Creativity -- Wrote in my journal. Did some cross-stitch on a Christmas ornament.

So that was day 10 of my challenge. I'm quite pleased with how things went, and am especially encouraged with how the Lord helped me plan my day. It was a busy day, with a lot of time spent out of the house, and had the potential to be quite stressful, but planning helps so much!

How about you? If you're taking part in this challenge with me, share your thoughts in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.