Friday, July 10, 2009

Back-on-Track Challenge, Day 4



Here's how things went yesterday:

* Health & energy -- kept up with the Body Clutter Investigator, ate well, drank quite a bit of water, got 22g fiber, exercised, and got 6 hours sleep. My day was very busy but I am pleased that I could make time to exercise.

* Devotional life -- continued my study of Psalms (I'm currently studying Psalm 96:1-4); worked on memorizing 2 Peter 1:3-4. Had a wonderful quiet time of reading the Bible and praying.

* Homemaking -- made a schedule for my day. Did a small amount of decluttering/filing. Didn't do anything (other than dishes and basic upkeep) in zone 2. (Could I be seeing a pattern here?) Did a couple loads of laundry, planned meals, made grocery list, went grocery shopping.

* Creativity -- Got both pieces hemmed for the second curtain. Hemmed the ruffle and started hemming the main part of the third curtain. Wrote in my journal. Finished a small candlewick design of a scallop shell -- something that's been languishing in an old needlework box for years. I want to use it for something in my refurbished bathroom. Did a bit of cross-stitch on a Christmas ornament.

So that was day 4 of my challenge. For a busy day with several commitments, I'm pleased with how things went. I'm especially thankful for the time spent in the areas of Bible study and Scripture memory, and that I could fit a good bit of creativity into my day.

How about you? If you're taking part in this challenge with me, share your thoughts in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.