Saturday, February 10, 2007

Valentine Countdown Challenge, Day 5


Today was a very busy day, as well, but I managed to accomplish quite a bit toward the challenge:

* Created window treatments for the master bedroom -- made no-sew valances from blue fabric placemats and napkins on clearance at Walmart. I'm very pleased with how they came out. I've had lace curtains up at those windows for a long time (taking them down to wash them periodically, of course) and I really like the fresh, crisp look of these valances.

* Did a ton of decluttering on bookshelves in the computer room and hallway.

* Vaccumed the entire house -- of course it will need it again before Wednesday, but it looks good now.

* Did some decluttering in the craft closet.

* Did a bunch of decluttering in the guest room.

* Framed a family photo and arranged it along with another photo on the little table in the new upstairs sitting area.

* Worked on invitations for our open house.

* Washed some extra blankets so our guests will stay cozy and warm at night.

And that's about it for Day 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.