Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Life in order challenge, Day 12


Today was another good day! Here's what happened:

* A wonderful time of devotions

* Good time put in on my Sunday School lesson

* A nice long walk

* Exercising

* Healthy eating all day long

* Plenty of water to drink

* Finished journaling a Body Clutter mission

* Read another chapter in Body Clutter

* Filled out today's body clutter investigator

* Printed out new shopping lists and weekly calendars

* Planned healthy menus for the coming week

* Made a very healthy supper and enjoyed every bite

* Worked at blessing my home

* Got ready to start my huge writing project (with a deadline of May 1) and got lots of preliminary planning done

A great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.