Monday, February 05, 2007

Valentine Countdown Challenge, Day 10


Today was quite a good day as far as the challenge goes...

* With Mr.T's help tonight, the last file cabinet, plus a desk and computer, got moved into the computer room.

* I wrapped the last gifts for our family Christmas!

* I got quite a bit of stitching done on a pillowcase -- almost all of the cross stitching is now complete.

* I decluttered a shelf in the linen closet.

* I found a home for all of the twin sheets we don't need anymore.

And also did tons of laundry, changed sheets, etc. etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.