Saturday, February 03, 2007

Valentine Countdown Challenge, Day 12


Quite a few things got done today. We are trying to make a bedroom/computer room into an office/computer room. So here's what we did today:

* Took down a twin bed and stored it.

* Got the twin mattress/box spring in a vehicle to take to the dump.

* Cleaned out, vacuumed, and decluttered where the bed had been.

* Planned where we will move file cabinets and another desk to in this room.

* Moved a cedar chest out of this room and into the master bedroom.

* Moved 2 totes of craft materials into this room.

* Finished decluttering Mr. T's closet.

* Took a trip to the dump.

* Spent 45 minutes or so embroidering a pillowcase.

I think that's about it, but that's a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.