Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Valentine Countdown Challenge, Day 2


Well, this is almost it! Today I got a lot done toward the challenge:

* Crafted 3 gift card holders

* Did more decluttering in the computer room and master bedroom

* Put up a valance in the guest room

* Washed the upstairs bathroom floor

* Cleaned up a rocking chair (which has been living on the front porch for awhile) to bring into the master bedroom (where our guests will stay) for nursing/rocking the baby

* Put up a new shower curtain

* Washed and replaced the tub mat

* Scrubbed the tub/shower

* Confirmed a dinner invitation with a couple of people

That may be about it! Still some things to do tomorrow, like changing sheets, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.