Saturday, February 24, 2007

House in order challenge, Day 6


I didn't get a lot done on this challenge today, but did accomplish a few things:

* Got all of the extra things -- blankets, baby stuff, etc. out of our room and back into the guest room closet

* Made a list of all the gifts from our kids/grandkids (to use in writing thank-you notes later) and put the gifts away

* Cleaned more mirror tiles, the microwave door, and the teakettle

* Put down a new small rug in the living room doorway

* Mr. T vacuumed the downstairs for me, especially all the shedding pine needles from our artificial tree

And that may be about it for today. We're having guests tomorrow for lunch, so I don't expect to accomplish much on any challenge, but one never knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.