Thursday, February 22, 2007

House in order challenge, Day 8


I actually accomplished a few things today on this challenge:

* Changed sheets in the master bedroom and in the guest room

* Emptied 2 overflowing wastebaskets and took out the trash

* Did several loads of laundry and got some of it put away

* Restored some of the items we'd been using in the guest room while sleeping there to their rightful places in our own room

* Vacuumed and mopped the front hallway

* Vacuumed the kitchen floor and did a bit of mopping there as well

And that's about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.