|From my collection of vintage cards|
So hard to believe it's almost 2014! I'll soon be setting goals for a new year. Still, (especially since I failed to post my goals last week) I need to set some goals for the week. Here's what I'm aiming at:
* Finish Sunday School lesson 1 and start on lesson 2 -- this is a new study we're starting on prayer
* Make 1 or 2 pages for "What Do I Know About My God"? notebook
* Review Psalm 62:7-8
* Read 1 or 2 chapters in Following God With All Your Heart
* Exercise or go for walks as often as time allows
* Finish a few UFO Christmas/birthday gifts
* Keep up a good water intake
* Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night
* Post often in both this blog and my Christmas blog
* Send out a few New Year cards
* Zero in on homemaking tasks in Zone 2, the kitchen and Zone 3, the bathrooms, plus Zone 5, the living room
* Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do
* Email several friends
* Have friends over for a meal
* Take my dad to an appointment
And here's how last week went:
* Finish Sunday School lesson 14 -- DONE!
* Make 1 or 2 pages for "What Do I Know About My God"? notebook -- not done
* Memorize Luke 2:10 -- DONE!
* Continue with Advent study -- DONE!
* Read 1 or 2 chapters in Following God With All Your Heart -- not done
* Exercise or go for walks as often as time allows -- not done
* Keep up with crafting goals for Christmas -- not completely done
* Keep up a good water intake-- DONE!
* Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night -- not done
* Post daily in both this blog and my Christmas blog -- not done, though I managed to post quite often
* Send out Christmas cards to friends as I receive theirs -- DONE!
* Zero in on homemaking tasks in Zone 2, the kitchen and Zone 3, the bathrooms -- not done
* Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do -- not done every day
* Email several friends -- DONE!
* Finish the Christmas decorating -- DONE!
* Continue Christmas baking -- DONE!
* Continue with a back-on-track challenge in the area of homemaking -- not done
* Finish several handcrafted gifts for our family in Nevada -- still have 1 Christmas gift to finish
* Wrap all of the gifts that I have -- DONE!
* Send package(s) to Nevada -- DONE!
I'm hoping for a productive week, but there's a lot going on so I may not accomplish all that I'd like to.