Thursday, October 13, 2022

Mums, pumpkins, and more

 Just a few photos of the lovely outdoor fall decorations here at The Wilds of New England.  Above, one of the main buildings has a couple of porches.  The steps of this one boast mums and a pumpkin.  Below, the steps at the main entrance.  Love the look of the  bricks with the flowers and pumpkin.


On the steps to the Sweet Shoppe

More on the front porch steps

The gazebo in mellow morning light

The girls on the fall staff have been cleaning up the plantings in anticipation of frost.  One of them brought me this sweet bouquet.

And that's it for today! 🍁🍂

5 comments:

  1. It's lovely there! The colors are perfection for autumn...I especially like the mums that are the same color as the pumpkin. I didn't buy mums this year and I miss them. Oh well, can't have everything we want these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving fall in the North East where I live also. God's decorations are much better than any I could make!! Love your mums and pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely. I haven't bought any mums yet this year either...and I usually do. I guess I need to get a move on before they are all gone. You live in such a beautiful area, and the Wilds of NE is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing its beauty with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mums are so pretty and they come in so many colors . I have some mums left over from last year that are just starting to bloom. I need to move them from the backyard to the front.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how pretty mums and pumpkins are together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.