Saturday, October 01, 2022

Goals for a busy October

 


 This morning I turned the calendar to October, and it's astonishing how full the calendar squares already are.  Busy with work, busy with friends and even time to ourselves -- we're looking forward to a glorious October!  Here are some of my goals:

* Keep up with Flylady's homemaking zones of the week
* Enjoy several meet-ups with friends from out of state
* Spend most of one week helping with a work project at The Wilds of New England
* Finish reading through the New Testament
* Post in this blog several times per week
* Post in my Christmas blog as often as possible
* Attend a couples' retreat at The Wilds of New England
* Continue planning for family birthday gifts and crafting any handmade ones
* Craft some homemade Christmas gifts and decorations
* Do some sewing projects ( a few more sachets to stave off musty odors, plus maybe curtains) for the cottage
* Spend a little time on some UFO craft projects
* Continue stocking my Etsy shop and continue selling vintage items
* Spend some time on my trust responsibilities
* Enjoy a 3-day getaway up north
* Write at least 4 encouraging notes to friends and family
* Help and encourage my local daughter as I'm able
* Plan meals with a greater emphasis on healthy eating
* Memorize several Bible verses and review some older ones
* Get back into our study of the book of Daniel with younger believers
* Finish up teaching a ladies Sunday School class
* Continue to help a widowed friend with the challenges of life in general
* Drink enough water each day
* Walk and/or exercise at least 4 times each week

HEALTHY HABITS FOR OCTOBER:  Drink more water/get more sleep/get more exercise/limit sugar

There you have it!  Is your October calendar filling up like ours is?

3 comments:

  1. I so enjoyed reading your 'to do' list for October, it is so motivating to me, there are many that I need to follow, jotting them down today, thank you for sharing.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! A schedule like yours would knock me for a loop. 😁 Hope that your time at The Wilds of New England will be in peak season so it will be especially beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy October! One of my favorite quotes from Anne of Green Gables! Your goals are always very inspiring. I really should set some goals and maybe I would accomplish more. Enjoy your beautiful autumn days. I do miss fall in New England.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.