Friday, October 07, 2022

Fall photos from around our house

 

We had gone out for a foliage adventure this morning, but when we approached our home on the return trip, my hubby spied some glorious fall sights he wanted to document right here.  Here are some of them.  The red tree is sort of right beside our house.  He walked down the road a bit to get these photos.

 

Golden ferns in the backyard

                                                    Tree in our front yard


That's just a little peek at autumn's beauty in our own neighborhood!

3 comments:

  1. Glorious colors in your corner. I always appreciate the reds because they seem to be the most rare. I have just one red tree in my view and how I love it. (It has never been red before so it is really special this year.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fall. Not yet at my house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful!!! Thank you for sharing with us. I can just almost feel the air here and smell the scents of fall from looking at your pictures. It will be a while before we have any true fall here, but it is nicer than it was and there is a hint of fall in the air. We are very thankful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.