Saturday, October 15, 2022

A few more glorious fall scenes

 

Just took these last few photos off the camera.  Wow, is The Wilds of New England a beautiful place in autumn!  Above is a road leading up to the orchard past some of the cabins.

One of the staff homes all decorated for fall.
This beautiful orange tree caught my eye.
I was trying to capture the trees behind the coffee shop.  My hubby liked that I also got the flagpole mums, pumpkins and hay bales into the photo.
A closer look at the flagpole display.

 Looking up the hill past the gazebo.  I love this gorgeous, classic new England scene.

Hope you have enjoyed these scenes as much as we did!

7 comments:

  1. We have no real fall color here in the DFW area of Texas so I am LOVING yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad, Linda! The colors are amazing this year. ❤🍁

      Delete
  2. Oh, yes, and so much of the gorgeous red!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love the red and orange trees the best! ❤🍁

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much. It's almost as good as being there, but I am missing the cool crisp air and the scent of wood fire in the air, and the crunch of the leaves under my feet. But still, I do love all of your pictures you've been sharing with us. Thank you so much. It's as close as I can get for now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.