Friday, October 14, 2022

Autumn scenes from an attic

 


Yesterday my volunteer work assignment took me to a spacious attic here on the campsite.  Autumn beauty abounded from every window.

Even though it was drizzly and dismal, even though window screens made the view less spectacular, the brilliant colors could not be obscured.

There is something about looking straight into the treetops that I just find so fascinating.  I couldn't resist snapping a Kindle photo or three.



Hope you've enjoyed these attic views! 🍁🍂

6 comments:

  1. I have ongoing troubles with screens interfering with my photo taking. It still doesn't stop me from admiring the view. Those trees are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:26 PM

    Beautiful views!

    Deanna Rabe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Even through the screens. Almost tempting to remove the screen for a minute...LOL, but I know it wasn't your property. The trees are gorgeous. Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The beauty of Autumn colors cannot be obscured by the window screens. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The autumn colors are beautiful! Do you know what I was thinking about the screens? It would be perfect to transforme the picture to a cross-stich pattern :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.