Monday, January 01, 2007

Menu Plan Monday for January 1



Here's my plan for this week:

MONDAY: Chicken Stew, Semolina Rolls

TUESDAY: Sweet Potato Chowder, Multigrain Biscuits

WEDNESDAY: Pizza Frittata, Italian Mixed Vegetables, Biscuits or Rolls

THURSDAY: Fish Fillets with Broccoli, Mashed Potatoes, Brown Sugar Carrots

FRIDAY: We are taking part in a progressive meal. My assignment is dessert. I am serving: Cranberry Cheesecake, Double Chocolate Torte, and a Yule Log, along with Effortless Eggnog and Mulled Cranberry-Orange Juice.

SATURDAY: (Guests for supper.) Cherry Pepper Chicken, Lemon Pasta, Green Beans, Rolls, Baked Apples with Ice Cream.

SUNDAY: (Monthly potluck at church) Tortilla Enchilada Soup, Cornbread, Raspberry Brownies

4 comments:

  1. Hello! Your week sounds yummy, I've never heard of Cherry Pepper Chicken...sounds interesting...will you share the recipe?

    Happy New Year!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura,

    I've just posted the Cherry Pepper Chicken recipe for you!

    Enjoy! And Happy New Year to you as well!

    Mrs.T

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cherry pepper chicken DOES sound good. Actually, it ALL sounds good!! Thanks for sharing the recipes!

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Proverbs31,

    I've now posted the recipe for cherry pepper chicken if you care to try it.

    Thanks for stopping by my kitchen table!

    God bless,
    Mrs.T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.