Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Valentine Countdown Challenge, Day 16


Today wasn't super-productive, but I did accomplish quite a few things toward the challenge:

* Did some more decluttering of craft materials and my closet.

* Did a bit more planning for the upcoming visit.

* Spent time cross stitching on a pillowcase.

* Crafted several more ornaments for our tree and around the house.

* Did a good bit of work on 2 more handcrafted gifts.

* E-mailed our local kids and their spouses with a tentative schedule of events during their sister & husband's upcoming visit.

* Bought batteries for several gifts that need them.

That's probably about it for Day 16!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.