Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Valentine Countdown Challenge, Day 30


Today was pretty much useless as far as the challenge is concerned. I had reports to type and send off for our church's annual report, and needed to get a good start too on preparing for my Sunday School lesson. I also prepared more of a labor-intensive supper than usual -- homemade calzones with soup.

This is the tiny bit I got done:

* Rewrapped a gift basket to add some items to it and place it in a gift basket bag -- it is based on a rectangular tray and is a very unwieldy shape to try and just wrap with cellophane. The bag works much better and -- since I had to add a few items anyway, re-wrapping it was not wasted time.

* Decluttered a couple of items from the computer room.

* Spent a few minutes doing hand sewing on a gift project during a phone call.

Hoping to accomplish a bit more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.