Sunday, January 21, 2007

Valentine Countdown Challenge, Day 25


Even though today was a Sunday, it was a little more relaxing than some. Between us, Mr. T and I managed to accomplish a few things toward the challenge:

* We took down our (real) Christmas tree and got all of the ornaments put away, except the ones we are using on the

* (Artificial) tree which we brought in and set up for our "Christmas in February" when all the family will be together.

* Decorated this second tree with hearts, snowflakes, etc.

* I finished a handcrafted gift tonight.

* I made a couple of new heart-shaped ornaments for the heart/snowflake tree.

* I did a bit of embroidery on a gift pillowcase.

Not bad for a Sunday! Hoping for even more progress tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.