Saturday, January 06, 2007

Goals for the New Year


Carrie, over at Life on a Back Road, asked readers to share their goals for the New Year. I shared mine there, but thought I would post them here as well, and ask my readers to share their own goals for 2007.

Here are some of my goals for the coming year. They are in no particular order, and I'm sure I will think of more later, but for now:

1. To go to bed earlier and to get up a half hour earler than I do now.

2. To exercise and drink plenty of water every day.

3. To make my daily quiet time with God ever more meaningful.

4. To continue to grow in the areas of godly speech and diligence in work.

5. To continue to grow in the practical skills of homemaking, money management, and time management.

6. To stick with the housekeeping routines that work for me.

7. To continue to grow spiritually and to use my talents and my spiritual gifts for God's glory.


What about you? Please leave a comment and share your goals for 2007!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:49 PM

    Hi Mrs T..

    These are my goals for the New Year. I have called them, Possessing The Land. I have three areas I am working on.

    My spiritual life...to continue to work on and use my prayer journal. To have my quiet time earlier in the morning. To seek God and how He would have me use my gifts.

    My home...to really declutter this year, organizing everything in my house. To go back to my daily routines that work for me and my energy levels.

    My health... to eat healthy, move more, and drink even more water. To be consistent in my vitamins and supplements that make me feel better.

    Also, to have more fellowship with my friends. Reach out more. Most of my friends go to a different church(we changed churches) so I don't get to see them regularly.

    That's a start!
    Blessings, Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty,

    Those are wonderful goals! I really appreciate your sharing them, and I like the way you have titled them.

    They are much the same as mine, but worded much more concisely. I'll be praying for you as you work on these areas, and would appreciate your prayers for me.

    Thanks for sharing!

    God bless,
    Mrs.T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.