Recipes, memories and random thoughts from my kitchen
Saturday, January 06, 2007
Goals for the New Year
Carrie, over at Life on a Back Road, asked readers to share their goals for the New Year. I shared mine there, but thought I would post them here as well, and ask my readers to share their own goals for 2007.
Here are some of my goals for the coming year. They are in no particular order, and I'm sure I will think of more later, but for now:
1. To go to bed earlier and to get up a half hour earler than I do now.
2. To exercise and drink plenty of water every day.
3. To make my daily quiet time with God ever more meaningful.
4. To continue to grow in the areas of godly speech and diligence in work.
5. To continue to grow in the practical skills of homemaking, money management, and time management.
6. To stick with the housekeeping routines that work for me.
7. To continue to grow spiritually and to use my talents and my spiritual gifts for God's glory.
What about you? Please leave a comment and share your goals for 2007!
I live in scenic northern New England with my handsome husband. We're empty-nesters with a bunch of adorable grandchildren. We love (tent) camping and traveling, but don't get away as often as we'd like to.