Saturday, January 13, 2007

Valentine Countdown Challenge, Day 34/33


Yesterday was so busy, I completely forgot to share my challenge progress! I'll try and remember all that got accomplished toward the challenge yesterday and today.

Yesterday:

* Worked for a bit on a sewing project for a gift.

* Spent time (while traveling in the car) cross-stitching on a pillowcase for a gift

* Found gift bags the right size to fit the homemade gifts I'm making

* Picked up a few more gifts for our family Christmas in Feb.

Today:

* Decluttered and cleaned under my sink and put down new shelf liner

* Finished a gift I was sewing

* Cut out and started stitching on another homemade gift

* Framed some photos that really needed to be framed, using frames I already had

* Talked with our loved ones in the West Indies and lined up different activities for their upcoming visit with us.

I'm not sure I've remembered everything, but it's been a fairly productive couple of days!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:55 AM

    Just wondering if you ever posted photos of your projects? Some of the things you mention (gift items) sound interesting to me and I'd love to SEE what you are up to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again!

    I have not posted photos of my projects very often, but I will definitely work on beginning to do so.

    I've not been real specific as to what some of my gift items are, because my daughters and daughter-in-law occasionally read my blog and I don't want them to know what they or their kids/spouses are getting for Christmas! We are having our family Christmas in Feb. and I can post photos after that.

    Thanks for your input, and I'll post photos when I can!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.