Friday, January 05, 2007

Valentine Countdown Challenge, Day 41


Today was quite a good day for the challenge, though I also spent quite a bit of time on housework and on my Sunday School lesson. Here's what I accomplished toward the challenge:

* E-mailed my daughter with possible dates and times for the family/social events we want to include while she and her family are visiting.

* Talked with another friend to set a date for something we'll do together while they are here.

* Spent some time working on a gift I'm sewing.

* Spent an hour or so working on a cross-stitched pillowcase.

* Did a bit more decluttering.

Hoping for more progress tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.