Monday, January 01, 2007

Valentine Countdown Challenge, Day 45


I actually did accomplish some things toward the challenge on this first day.

* I did a bit of painting on a craft project -- nearly completed that part of the task.

* I also made all of 2005's Christnas cards into gift tags -- freeing up space in the basket for '06 cards, and creating new tags for the wrapping I still have to do.

* I did quite a bit of decluttering.

* I wrapped a gift.

* Spent a bit of time on a fun winter decoration to put up when the Christmas things are taken down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.