Saturday, January 20, 2007

Tackling Zone Three -- Round 2


Well, there was not time to post about this last night, but yesterday I got lots more work accomplished in Zone 3 -- working in our upstairs bathroom this time. Here's what I did:

* Took down the light globes, washed and replaced them.

* Dusted the light fixtures.

* Washed the shower curtain and tub mat.

* Scrubbed the tub and shower. Shined faucets with Windex®.

* Tackled the sink faucets. Scrubbed around them with a toothbrush. Also scraped off a lot of gunk with a jackknife. Polished them with Windex®.

* Scrubbed the sink with a Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser.

I still need to declutter the linen closet and give the floor a good scrubbing, however. Maybe I can get to that in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.