Monday, January 22, 2007

Menu Plan Monday for January 22


Another Monday! Time sure is flying by! It's cold here in New England, so I have lots of soups and other hearty meals on my menu plan this week. There are a couple of repeats for meals that didn't get used last week, also. Here's my plan:

MONDAY: Creamy Chicken Rice Soup, Cranberry-Orange Muffins

TUESDAY: Meatless Bulgur Hash, Fried Eggs, Salsa

WEDNESDAY: Corn Chowder, Italian Cheese Bread

THURSDAY: Pork Chops braised with Cider & Apples, Mashed Potatoes, Winter Blend Vegetables

FRIDAY: Broccoli Sausage Simmer, Rotini, Italian Bread

SATURDAY: Pizza Frittata, Breakfast Potatoes, Baby Carrots

SUNDAY: We'll be helping serve a meal to a young people's choral group who'll be ministering at our church. I'm bringing dessert: Chocolate Cake with Fudge Sauce, and Ice Cream.

There you have it! Looking forward to seeing others' menus!

4 comments:

  1. You always have some good sounding soups! Tuesday sounds interesting, maybe you can share that sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a week of delicious meals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ladies --

    Thanks for stopping by my kitchen table!

    Yes, Gail, I have been planning to share that bulgur hash recipe for awhile. It sounds unusual, but we find it very delicious!

    God bless,
    Mrs.T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:40 PM

    Saturday's meal sounds really good! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.