Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Valentine Countdown Challenge, Day 36


Where, oh where is the time going? Wednesdays are always a busy day for me, so I didn't get a lot done toward the challenge. Here's what I managed to do:

* Worked for a short while on a handmade gift.

* Cut out another gift item and got it pinned, ready for sewing.

* Did some decluttering and filing in the computer room.

* Cleaned out my entire fridge, decluttering and even taking out the glass shelves and washing them. My fridge is sparkling now (on the inside, anyway).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.