Saturday, January 06, 2007

Valentine Countdown Challenge, Day 40


Today was a productive day, but I didn't accomplish much toward the challenge. I did quite a bit of housework, plus some cooking and baking for tomorrow's potluck meal at church, and a lot of work on this week's review lesson and next week's Sunday School lesson.

For the challenge, just a couple of things got done:

* I planned with my husband the best day to take our company out to breakfast at our favorite breakfast place.

* I spent some time working on the cross-stitched pillowcase tonight.

* I did a tiny bit of decluttering in the computer room.

Hoping for a much more productive week next week. Have a great Sunday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.