Monday, January 22, 2007

Valentine Countdown Challenge, Day 24


Today was a fairly unfruitful day for the challenge. Mondays are always busy, with laundry to do, sheets to change, etc. Here's what little I did:

* Crafted another heart ornament for the tree.

* Started the hand sewing part of another handcrafted gift... I'm about 1/4 done with this one.

* Spent a few minutes embroidering on a pillowcase... nearly done now, just need to finish embroidering an outline of a ribbon bow.

* Touched base with my daughter via e-mail to begin planning an open house for while they're here.

Sure hope tomorrow is more productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.