Monday, January 29, 2007

Valentine Countdown Challenge, Day 17


Today was a very busy day with laundry and other chores, but I did manage to accomplish a few things toward the challenge:

* Washed & dried a completed embroidered pillowcase

* Spent a half hour or so embroidering on the second pillowcase

* Switched the red/green plaid bows on our dining room chandelier for heart print ribbons

* Did a major decluttering of my Christmas craft materials

* Did some decluttering in our bedroom

* Invited a couple to our upcoming open house

* Confirmed a supper invitation with someone else

* Crafted a bunch more heart and icicle ornaments during phone conversations (today was an unusually heavy phone day)

And I think that's about it. Hopefully tomorrow will be more productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.