Recipes, memories and random thoughts from my kitchen
Sunday, January 28, 2007
Valentine Countdown Challenge, Day 18
Even though today was a Sunday and a busy one at that, a few things got accomplished toward the challenge:
* I spent a few minutes cross-stitching another pillowcase.
* I sorted all of my "paper treasures" (vintage greeting cards, etc. that I display under a glass-topped desk and in ribbon boards) by season and got them all in one storage container (These were previously in a desk drawer and a crammed folder.)
* I sorted out all of my ribbons and got them in to another storage container. (Ribbons were previously stored in a couple of plastic bags.)
* I got most of my Christmas craft components into one storage container (previously in an overstuffed plastic bag and a few other places).
* I began sorting out all of my lace trim into a new storage container.
* Invited someone to the open house.
* Spoke with our daughter about plans for them to see all the people they hope to while they're here.
I live in scenic northern New England with my handsome husband. We're empty-nesters with a bunch of adorable grandchildren. We love (tent) camping and traveling, but don't get away as often as we'd like to.