Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Valentine Countdown Challenge, Day 22


Wednesdays are a very busy day for me, with much of the afternoon spent out of the house. So -- as might be expected, I didn't get a lot of "extra" things done toward the challenge today. Here's what got done:

* Spent a few minutes on the embroidered pillowcase.

* Spent a few minutes on another handmade project

* Got ready to wrap a gift, but didn't get it done -- tomorrow!

* And the biggie -- decluttered and reorganized the floor of Mr. T's closet!

Hoping for a much better day tomorrow, but it's going to be another busy one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.