Thursday, January 11, 2007

Valentine Countdown Challenge, Day 35



Today wasn't the most productive day -- too much else going on -- but I accomplished a few things toward the challenge:

* Wrapped a gift (which just arrived in yesterday's mail) for our family Christmas

* Finished a gift I was sewing.

* Started sewing another gift item -- nearly half done!

* Bought some more floss for the embroidered pillow cases (I ran out of a color)

* Tentatively planned that our Christmas meal will be a nice selection of appetizers and desserts

* Made a list of possible appetizers to serve

* Started a list of possible desserts to serve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.